The perks of being a wallflower

because I'm a wallflower, I express it all here in my humble abode.





-
 
Sunday, August 4, 2013 

Play "YouAreMyEverything" song or "Canon In D" if u want to cry XD



On 15 May, i didnt realize my time with you is nearin.. i always thinking, who are you? And i juz can't control myself. And i just ask my friend who likes exo, i ask her to introduce one by one....
When he started to say your name, I feel like there's something strange on my heart.. but why i feel like that?
That's because you are only one for me......

I have a feeling to you in my heart. I always thinking abt you..... and i always having so much time to look at you.....
16 May, in the morning.
Im doing some houseworks. And suddenly that 'strange' feel came again.
When i juz obey it,i juz continue my work. But suddenly, when i want to clean my bed, i found ur photo...
Oh my god...what's the meaning? Are you the one who i love and find in my life?

Staring out at the window, with calm season..im thinking abt you.
 Nowadays, I really crazy abt you... you smile,i smile. u cry, i cry... u happy,im happy but that's not what i mean u'r happy bcs u r with another girl. i'll cry ...
Im wondering... im searching the reason why the strange feel make me feel that strange too.. 
I cant. I cant accept... i cant accept if u'r married with another girl. I CANT! I just want you to happy with ur family, and 11 hyungs and saengs. I just really satisfied if you r happy♥ 

That strange feel always came to me although im studying and i was like "HEY YOU STRANGER GO AWAY!" but no, the strange feel always sayin to me, "no one will go in to your heart except the boy"

........................................................
*cries*

Im wondering, if we're met, we'll just take a picture. and you're leaving....
no.
no.
but
huh
u need to go
yeah
u need to go
im alone
started alone
im happy because we're met
im happy
bcs takin photo with you
but
ur juz
leavin
yeah
im just a normal person
IM JUST YOUR FAN

"You mean the world to me, But who I am to you?
   You're an Idol Im just your fan...."


Copyright ©.Layout by:Evangelista. All right reserved 2011-infinity.